What to do in an emergency
An emergency is something that could not have been foreseen, and which could cause serious damage to the property. For example:
If you smell gas or detect a gas leak call the National Gas Emergency service on 0800 111 999
- Loss of electrical power or light
- Blockage of your only toilet
- Loss of heating or hot water
- Broken windows or doors following a break-in
During opening hours please report any emergency to our office on 01429 411 655. Please do not email or text as these may not be responded to quickly.
Out of hours emergency?
If you have an emergency when our office is closed, please take the following steps:
1. Ensure that you are experiencing a true emergency and that the issue cannot be resolved during our office opening hours. Please remember that if a contractor is called out as an emergency when a repair is not justified, you will be liable for all costs.
2. If you have assessed the issue and it is a true emergency please contact our out of office telephone number below. Please let them know your name and address and that you are a Storm Lettings tenant in Hartlepool. They will first try and talk you through some diagnostic checks. If they cannot resolve the issue over the phone they will arrange with you to come out to the property.
Contact Number: 07547 889 763